Reserve Studies Incorporated Coronavirus Update:
Updated April 7, 2020
We have been getting lots of questions from clients relating to circumstances caused by the Coronavirus. Click the link to view our responses with the hope of providing useful guidance in these unprecedented times.
For the safety of the community and to comply with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations to stem the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have implemented the following policies:
- RSI will remain in operation at its Cerritos headquarters; however, the office will be restricted to employees only – until updated information is received. Clients and service providers may leave packages at the mailbox center in our building lobby. On-site staff will be limited to provide the “social distancing” recommended by the CDC, however, staff will be available to assist clients via telephone or email during normal business hours (M-F, 9am-5pm).
- RSI will continue full operations for non-site reporting. We have prepared for all of our staff to work from remote locations should our corporate headquarters experience quarantines or access restrictions.
- RSI will continue limited operations for on-site reporting when the following options are able to be utilized:
- Gate codes
- Key access
- Intercom access from someone via the pedestrian or vehicle entries
- Other property access options not requiring human-to-human contact
- RSI inspectors will meet on-site contacts, maintenance personnel, or managers, to receive access to restricted areas. However, our inspectors have been instructed to avoid congregating in groups or entering areas that do not provide the recommended spacing for social distancing recommended by the CDC.
- RSI will provide (at no charge) video chat and conference calling for question and answer sessions. Site Inspections may be delayed in order to accommodate the current circumstances; however, in light of the alternate access options stated above, we are confident that the statutorily mandated reporting requirements can be achieved.
The health and safety of our clients and employees is always our top priority. We’re committed to protecting you and the communities we serve.
Click here to view the CDC’s recommendations that we are following.